Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Have Some Powerful Words for Your Website...



I just completed this amazing book… The “Mail Order Millionaire Copywriting Words" and I’ve just opened it up so I can share
some of these secrets with you!


You may not be involved in marketing or selling, that’s OK, you can still use the words to change you life. If you are a marketer, especially on the Internet, hold onto your hat as you see what a difference they will make in your business!


Word power flows from you and back to you...

Words are power, not only do they have the power to influence and control others as they go out from you as spoken words and as written words, but they can also reflect this power back to you!

By using strong words they influence those they are directed at, but these words subconsciously bolster your own image, the image your conscious self sees. These become power affirmations and start changing you from the inside out.

As an example, if you talk wimpy, using words and sentences that show you are unsure of yourself, always apologizing and being afraid to make definite statements, people will realize what you are made of. But, if you start talking more positively, more uplifting, it will change other people’s opinions of you and it will change your own opinion of yourself!

If nothing else, these word power secrets may just make you into a more charming, likable person… look what they’ve done for me!


Let’s get started…

Turn your words into action words...

We've run out of room here on this blog, please follow me back to my website where I'll reveal I'll my secrets on using words to motivate:
http://www.internet-copywriting-secrets.com/Website-Word-Power.html

No comments:

Post a Comment