Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now you can get the website results you have been looking for with a critique of your website!


"I’m going to let you in on some website marketing secrets…
Internet marketing secrets that will greatly increase
your website response!"


Dear Friend,

Time to work on your website marketing?

As a marketing consultant, I’m able to command large fees to implement my marketing secrets… But Now you can discover how all these Internet marketing secrets can be used for your website without paying high consulting fees!

I'll critique your website and mail you a bound report (They usually run around 14 pages) that will contain powerful website marketing suggestions for your website, I will personally create Internet design and Internet copywriting examples and suggestions for your website as needed, whatever it takes to make your Internet marketing as profitable as possible!

Often a website contains major errors and omissions that prevent it from getting the response it needs. And just as deadly are the many small additions often left out of our websites as well as marketing that needs to be expertly tweaked ... I'll make sure you find out what is needed to enhance your website marketing!

Please don’t underestimate the quality and value of these website critiques, I don’t believe anyone offers anything close to what I produce at any price. I put a lot of work into these. And I guarantee they will be worth many times the fee I charge.

Take a look at my website and find out if you can benefit from a critique of your website:

http://www.internet-copywriting-secrets.com/Critique-of-Website.html




No comments:

Post a Comment